GT Radial Champiro ECO
We sell new cars tyres which are not older than 2 years.
During this period, using the same item number, both labeled tyres (produced after 01.07.2012) and unlabeled tyres (produced before 01.07.2012) can be purchased from the manufacturer.
Tyres with the same item number, whether or not they are labeled, can be fitted on the same axle as they have the same efficiency class. Proof is available from the involved manufacturers.
The tyre efficiency class values are sent to us by the manufacturer along with the item number and the IP code. We forward the item number and these values to our customers regardless the manufacture date of the tyres excepting articles that are older than 2 years.
Please note that this tyre may not be labelled as it was manufactured before 01.07.2012.
In this case, the following efficiency classes are valid: Roll resistance: E, Wet grip: C, Noise emissions: 71 dB.
If the tyre was produced after 01.07.2012, the label from the chart on the left is valid.
- Symmetrical 3 groove tread construction
- Wave shaped siping
- New inner liner formula
- New advanced compound
- Provide excellent stability and safety and furthermore prevent aquaplaning
- Works as noise frequency disturbers and provide a silent ride
- Maintains air pressure over a longer period, delivers fuel efficiency with reduced CO2 emissions
- Excellent grip on wet and dry roads and maintains handling and braking properties at the highest level